Auto shows and more – The Lima News
• Sunday (weather permitting): Gathering of Mustangs, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., in the parking lot behind McDonald’s, 941 N. Cable Road, Lima. Free entry. All Mustangs are welcome, new, old or modified. There will be food and drink as well as ice cream available for purchase at three restaurants. Sponsored by Mustang Maniacs of NW Ohio. For more information, contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Monday (weather permitting): 6-8 p.m., Buffalo Wings & Rings “Monday Night Car & Bike Night” – 1939 Roschman Ave., Lima. There are door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Great food and fun with rock and roll music, benefiting the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information, contact Greg Cook, 419-230-9718.
• Wednesday: Happy Daz Cool Car Cruise-In, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Happy Daz, 802 S. Cable Road, Lima. For more information, contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Friday evenings: Buckeye Cruisers car and bike party, 5 pm-8pm, Tom’s Detailing, 770 Shawnee Road, Lima. Cars and motorcycles welcome. With a 50/50 raffle and a live DJ. All proceeds will go to Deb’s Dogs. For more information, contact Richie Crouch at 419-233-1867 or John Gross at 567-712-1804.
• Saturday October 2: Third Annual Veterans Car Show, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Reineke Ford Lincoln, 1360 Greely Chapel Road, Lima. Rain or sun. Registration is $ 10 per vehicle and all vehicles / motorcycles are welcome. There will be shows throughout the afternoon and several trophies will be awarded. All proceeds go to the Northwestern Ohio Veterans Food Pantry. The all-new Ford Bronco will also be on hand for a visit.
• Saturday October 9: Fifth Annual Cruise 696 Customs Halloween Trick or Treat, 2:30 p.m.-6 p.m., Main Street, Cairo. Participants are asked to hand out candy, and costumes are optional. There is no registration fee, but donations are accepted. There will be cart rides, food and drink, music, raffles and door prizes. The profits will be donated to local charities. For more information, contact Rick Davis at 419-236-4297 or email: [email protected]
• Saturday October 16: Lima Inc. Downtown Classic Car Show and Chicken BBQ, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., in Allen County Children’s Services parking lot, southwest corner of Spring and Main streets, Lima . Registration is $ 10 and runs from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm Judging begins at 1:00 pm and prizes will be awarded at 3:45 pm There will be barbecue chicken dinners courtesy of Fat Kid BBQ. Tickets are $ 10 for a half chicken dinner, two sides, a bun and butter. For more information, contact [email protected] or call 419-222-2686.
Share your auto show news by emailing [email protected], faxing 419-229-2926, or mailing Car Shows c / o The Lima News, 3515 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807.