Auto shows and more – The Lima News
• Every Sunday until September 26 (weather permitting): Gathering of Mustangs, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., in the parking lot behind McDonald’s, 941 N. Cable Road, Lima. Free entry. All Mustangs are welcome, new, old or modified. There will be food and drink as well as ice cream available for purchase at three restaurants. Sponsored by Mustang Maniacs of NW Ohio. For more information, contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Every Wednesday until September 29: Happy Daz Cool Car Cruise-In, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Happy Daz, 802 S. Cable Road, Lima. For more information, contact Chris Schimpf at 419-230-4505.
• Every other Monday (weather permitting): July 19, August 2, August 16, August 30, September 13 and 27, 6-8 p.m., Buffalo Wings & Rings “Monday Night Car & Bike Night” – 1939 Roschman Ave., Lima. There are door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Great food and fun with rock and roll music, benefiting the West Ohio Food Bank. For more information, contact Greg Cook, 419-230-9718.
• Friday evenings: Buckeye Cruisers car and bike party, 5 pm-8pm, Tom’s Detailing, 770 Shawnee Road, Lima. Cars and motorcycles welcome. With a 50/50 raffle and a live DJ. All proceeds will go to Deb’s Dogs. For more information, contact Richie Crouch at 419-233-1867 or John Gross at 567-712-1804.
• Saturday August 7: Wapakoneta Auto Show VFW Post 8445, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 712 N. Dixie Highway, Wapakoneta. Registration is $ 10 from 9 a.m. to noon. DJ on site from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with catering, refreshments, 50/50, raffles and door prizes. All proceeds will go to the honor guard and local veterans. For more information, contact Wanda Link at 440-796-3683 or 419-738-4613.
• Saturday August 7: Kenton Moose Car and Truck Show, 1 pm to 5 pm, Kenton Moose Lodge, 800 W. Lima St., Kenton. Registration is $ 10 and the trophies will be handed out at 5 p.m. Dashboard plaques will be given to the first 50 vehicles, gift bags, door prizes, raffles, 50/50 and entertainment by JD Owen. Food and drink will be available for purchase. All proceeds will go to local first responders. For more information, contact Jeff Ross at 419-673-5392. The rainy date will be Saturday August 28th.
• Saturday August 21: Lima Harley-Davidson & CDR Productions present American Classics Bike and Car Show, noon to 4 p.m., Lima Harley-Davidson, 3255 Fort Shawnee Industrial Drive, Lima. Registration is $ 10 and runs from noon to 2:30 pm Prizes start at 3:30 pm The cost to spectators is $ 1. There will be food served from noon to 2:30 p.m. and music provided by DJ Greg Cook. For more information, call 419-233-1867 or 419-331-3027. Profits will be donated to You Matter Suicide Prevention.
• Saturday August 28: Rockford Car Show and Cruise-In, 4 to 9 p.m., in downtown Rockford. Registration will take place from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Judging begins at 6:30 pm Plaques and a special Lions Club trophy will be awarded.
• Saturday August 28: 53rd Annual Bluffton Festival of Wheels Cruise-In (previously scheduled but canceled due to rain), 2 p.m. to 8 p.m., Downtown Main Street and College Avenue, Bluffton. Registration from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., prepaid $ 10, or $ 12 on the day of the show. All proceeds help support the Bluffton Lions Clubs charity. Judging begins at 5:00 pm and the trophies will be handed out at 7:30 pm For more information, call 419-234-7754 or visit https://www.blufftonlionsfoundation.org.
• Saturday September 11: Pioneer Days Car Show, 10 am-4pm, in the streets of Kalida during Pioneer Days. Registration begins at 10 a.m. and costs $ 10 per vehicle. There will be prizes for first, second and third place in each class. For more information, contact Mike Rigsby at 419-236-1341 or visit Pioneerdays.com.
• Sunday September 19: 8th Annual “King” Auto and Motorcycle Show, Pavillon Faurot Park, Lima, noon to 5 p.m. with a $ 15 entry from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., which includes a t-shirt. There will be 12 trophies and 30 plaques awarded. Free entertainment with Someone’s Kids and Jeff Davis as well as Richie Crouch, Elvis impersonator with special guest Barney Fife. Fun for the whole family. The profits will be donated to the Salvation Army.
Share your auto show news by emailing [email protected], faxing 419-229-2926, or mailing Car Shows c / o The Lima News, 3515 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807.