Global Biohazard Bags Market Research Report (2021-2026)
Dublin, October 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Organic Bags Market Research Report by Product Material, Application, End User and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global biohazard bags market size was estimated to be USD 187.15 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 198.68 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.50% to reach USD 273.10 million by 2026 .
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Biohazard Bags to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the material of the product, the market has been studied for cellophane, HDPE, LDPE and polypropylene.
- Based on the application, the market has been studied for chemicals and pharmaceuticals, general healthcare waste, highly infectious products, and sharps.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been studied in clinics, diagnostic laboratories, hospitals and pharmaceutical / research laboratories.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the organic bag market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global biohazard bags market including Abdos Labtech Private Limited, Bel-Art – SP Scienceware, BioMedical Waste Solutions, LLC., Bioscience International, Clean Harbors , Inc., Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC, Dana Poly Inc., Daniels Health, DELUXE SCIENTIFIC SURGICO PVT. LTD., Dynalab Corp., Heathrow Scientific., International Plastics Inc., Minigrip ltd., Stericycle, Suez SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Thomas Scientific, Transcendia Inc., Tufpak, Inc. and Veolia Environnement SA
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Biohazard Bags market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Biohazard Bags market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Biohazard Bags Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Biohazard Bags market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Biohazard Bags market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Biohazard Bags market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global biohazard bag market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Awareness of the benefits of appropriate waste management practices in the health sector
5.2.2. Increase in the number of hospital beds associated with an increase in the number of patients in developing regions
5.2.3. National and international guidelines for proper collection and disposal of hospital waste
5.3.1. Health risks due to reduced awareness of medical waste
5.4.1. Increased incidence of infectious diseases with increasing aging populations in developed economies
5.4.2. Developing the health sector in developing regions
5.5.1. Little or no training in medical waste disposal
6. Organic Bags Market, By Product Material
7. Organic Bags Market, By Application
7.2. Pharmaceutical chemistry
7.3. General medical waste
7.4. Very contagious
7.5. Sharp objects
8. Organic Bags Market, By End User
8.3. Diagnostic laboratories
8.5. Pharmaceutical / research laboratories
9. Americas Biohazard Bag Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Biohazard Bag Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa Organic Bags Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Abs Labtech Private Limited
13.2. Bel-Art – SP Scienceware
13.3. Biomedical Waste Solutions, LLC.
13.4. International Bioscience
13.5. Clean Harbors, Inc.
13.6. Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC
13.7. Dana Poly Inc.
13.8. Daniels Health
13.9. LUXURY SCIENTIFIC SURGERY PVT. LTD.
13.10. Dynalab Corp.
13.11. Heathrow scientist.
13.12. International Plastics Inc.
13.13. Minigrip Ltd.
13.15. Suez SA
13.16. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.17. Thomas Scientist
13.18. Transcendia Inc.
13.19. Tufpak, Inc.
13.20. Veolia Environnement SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gcmmhl