New The Last of Us clothing arrives on PlayStation Gear Store
The last of us The day, which is the day commemorating when the outbreak happened in the game, isn’t until September 26, but that hasn’t stopped Naughty Dog and Sony from launching new The last of us in the PlayStation Gear Store. Naughty Dog has vowed not to ignore The Last of Us Day, however, and has promised that they will unveil “brand new content” that day. Same Sackboy: a great adventure have fun with new The Last of Us Part II the costumes should launch soon.
New merchandise includes clothing, housewares, and even guitar accessories, and they can be found on the PlayStation Gear Store (North America / Europe) now, although not all items are available in all regions. . The full list of additions includes:
- The Last of Us Part II Abby T-Shirt
- The Last of Us Part II Knit Hat (Gray)
- The Last of Us Part II Flannels (Charcoal Plaid and Red Plaid)
- Stormtech The Last of Us Part II Rain Jacket
- Washington Liberation Front bomber jacket
- The Last of Us Part II Cord Organizer
- The Last of Us Part II Leather Jack
- The Last of Us Part II canvas backpack
- The Last of Us Part II Taylor Wings Distressed Leather and GS Mini Guitar Strap
- The Last of Us Part II Taylor Guitar Picks
- The Last of Us Part II Guitar GS Mini
- The Last of Us Part II Guitar 314 CE
Celebrate The last of us Day, Naughty Dog also pledged to reveal “brand new content” at 9:00 a.m. PT / 6:00 p.m. CET on September 26 on the franchise’s official website. There’s no clue as to what this could be, but we’ll be sure to let you know as soon as we find out. One thing we do know is Sackboy: a great adventure will get Ellie and Abby Costumes September 26 also.
The costumes are modeled after the Seattle portions of The Last of Us II, although Abby is equipped with a hammer rather than a golf club. Their cost is not known, but if the previous crossover suits are anything, they will likely be free.
[Source: PlayStation Blog, Twitter]